Therapeutic Packs - Use & Care
Microwave heating times will vary by make and model. Overheating may cause skin irritation, minor burns or may scorch the insert materials. We highly recommend being conservative the first time out.
- For even heating, curl the heat pack in a circle and stand-up in a clean microwave. The weight will keep the pack from tipping over.
- Microwave for 50 seconds and test for comfort.
- Extend heating time in 10 second intervals until you identify the optimal time and temperature for your heat pack.
Our test results found that 75 seconds kept the pack warm for approximately 40 minutes. Residual warming effects may last an additional 10 -20 minutes.
Place in a zippered plastic bag or airtight container and store in the freezer or refrigerator.
Cleaning & Storage
- Do Not Wash the Insert
- Therapeutic pack covers may be removed and machine washed in cold water. Tumble dry on low and remove promptly.
- Store in a zippered plastic bag or airtight container.